Our Sugar Cookie soy candle brings all the yummy buttery, sugary smells of cookies baking into your home. The natural wooden wick is eco-friendly and gives a gentle crackle reminiscent of a fireplace.
top: cinnamon, sugar
middle: butter, honey
base: vanilla, cream
+ Hand-poured domestically grown pure soy wax
+ Untreated, ethically sourced (in USA) wooden wicks
+ Fine fragrance oils infused with essential oils
- Always phthalate, additive, dye and cruelty-free
7 ounce pure soy candle in an 8 ounce clear glass jar with white metal screw on lid. Burn time 40-50 hours. We have also included a hand written "Batch No." and "Poured On" date on every label to highlight the handcrafted, small batch quality of this product.
FOR YOUR BEST CANDLE EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain your wick! Trim to 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- THE FIRST BURN IS MOST IMPORTANT! Upon lighting for the first time, make sure to burn long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container. If the candle is not allowed to melt to the edge, especially on the first burn, a memory ring can form and make the candle tunnel for all future burns. This will drastically decrease your burn time and your fragrance throw for the life of your candle.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
- Additional info: Wood wick candles take a bit more "know how" to achieve an optimal burn. For best success, we have included burning instructions on the side of every jar.